We sell homes in associations every day; we understand the difference between a community that everyone wants to live in and one that has its challenges and buyers want to stay away from. Whether its condominiums, townhomes, or Residential 1 zoned associations, our goal with managing your community is to provide the facility management services that the home owners deserve within a budget they can afford.
Pocono Mountains Property Management provides a comprehensive assortment of Home Owner’s Association management services, from basic accounting functions and the facilitation of scheduled association meetings to providing cost-effective maintenance solutions and vendor management, we do it all.
Our team of professionals works hard to make sure your association operates like one that no one wants to leave and one that everyone wants to live in, that is important. If your association is looking for property management services for the first time, looking to rate shop your current agreement, or just exploring the management options that are available to you, please be sure to contact us. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.
While it would be difficult to list all of the services that we provide, here is a professional introduction to them. Our services include, but are not limited to…
- Association Operation & Maintenance Services
- Resident Relations
- Association Meeting Preparation & Facilitation
- Operating Budget Development & Management
- Vendor and Subcontractor Relations
- Timely Dues Collection & Processing
- Lien Administration (Filing & Release)
- Property Inspections & Reporting
- Comprehensive Account Management based on specialized client needs
- Customized Financial and Accounting Services
- Detailed reporting developed specifically for each unique need
- Overall Facilities Management.